Aeroworks is proud to add the New 100cc Yak 55M to their line of QUICK BUILD Series Aircraft
Designed to provide the best looking and performing Yak 55 to date. The New Yak 55M has been designed to out perform any other Yak on the market. With minimal mixing and aileron differential required to achieve perfect flight, creates the truest flying Yak EVER! The 100cc Yak 55M is a true QB offering High quality, light weight construction and fastest build time possible.
Aeroworks has Raised the Bar
The QB Series is top quality in both design and performance that has set the standard for the ARF aircraft market!
With the Yak’s unbeatable stability and precision flight characteristics it is certain to please both the beginner as well as the advanced competitor
Designed for both precision and 3D style flying this plane is sure to out perform all other aircraft.
The Yak was designed from the ground up to be a top performing aircraft. Generous control surfaces and an awesome power to weight ratio make this a plane you'll want to fly every visit to the field!
- Wing Span 108 inches.
- Wing Area 2015 sq. in.
- Fuse Length (Rudder to Front of Cowl) 91.5"
- Fuse Length (Rudder to Front of Spinner) 96.5"
- Cowl Width 13"
- Weight 27 to 28 lbs
- Engine 100cc-120cc
- Radio 4 Channels minimum
- Strong Light Weight Construction
- Canister and Pipe Ready
- Complete and Detailed Instruction Manual on CD
- 7075 Aluminum Landing Gear
- Strong and Light Tail Wheel
- Complete High Quality SAE Hardware Package Included
- Adjustable pushrods with Centering Nut
- Machined aluminum engine stand offs included
- Carbon Reinforced Wing Spar Design Increases Wing Strength
- Carbon Wing and Stab Tubes
- Professionally covered in ULTRACOTE™
- Slot Style Hinges Pre- Installed from factory (Ready to Fly)No gluing
- Two Servo Wing
- One Servo Elevator
- Large control surfaces double beveled for maximum throw
- Pre Mounted Fiberglass Cowl and Wheel Pants
- Flush Fit Cowling with No External Mounting Bolts
- Pre Mounted and Tinted Canopy
- Pre installed and fuel proofed engine box
- Laser Marked firewall for DA/DL engines
- Universal engine mounting template provided
- Custom Throw Meter Included
- Extra Ultracote™ covering provided for small repairs
- Two Fuel tanks One for Smoke
- Custom Canopy Cover Included
- 10 to 12 Hours assembly Time